This year I almost missed the Seville oranges 🙁
Then after a quick reminder I managed to get 3kg from Cambridge Market.
With those 3kg I made 2 batches of marmalade.
I used a different method this year, instead of cooking the oranges whole, I squeezed the oranges first then cut the rind into small slices.
I preferred this method but each batch took four hours from start to finish.
So Geoff now has 26 jars of marmalade to get though 🙂 not quite enough for the jar a week he eats but I hope he will be pleased .
Geoff’s sister gave me a new little gadget that certainly made filling the jars much easier 🙂
I have not tried it yet but someone told me marmalade and cheese makes a delish sandwich 🙂