- On my way to Ixworth to in walking hoping the rain stops and i dont get lost #
- Here half hour early and its still raining 🙁 #
- Just having lunch in the dry church porch at great livermere #
- On my home now after tea and cake great way to end the walk #
- home after a wet muddy enjoyable walk. 🙂 #
- see Geoff made it out alive 🙂 cannot wait to chat to him later 🙂 #
Powered by Twitter Tools.
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)
Philip, glad you had such a good walk, I actually like walking in the rain and its great when you get home and can have a nice long warm bath….even nicer when you can have a hot tub and sauna 🙂
Wonderful walk up to Higher Pike in the rain. Only one other couple up on the Faifield Horseshoe – the type that walk and not talk! It was wonderful enjoying a snack in the shelter offered by a wall. The erosion on the path is terrible. It is nice to be back in the warm haven of Baddeley Cottage. Glad to see that others are out and about in all weathers.